Business plan teams advance to finals at Donald W. Reynolds Governor’s Cup

The three business plan teams who competed in the Jale and Warren Trepp Business Plan Competition have all advanced to the finals for the 2012 Donald W. Reynolds Governor’s Cup April 17 at the Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa in Reno. They will compete in the Undergraduate division along with three teams from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas for a chance at $25,000. The teams will present their revised plans to a panel of judges from companies such as Nevada State Energy Office, Vegas Valley Angels, 3G studios, The Bosma Group and Summit Alternative Investments.

The teams included: Pure Ski Experience (PSE),  a unique ski instruction enterprise operated by coaches who are world-class and former Olympic skiers who are devoted to offering them the ultimate life-changing learning experience on the slopes through advanced and goal-oriented teaching methods PSE was created by Luca Rico, Matea Ferk, Tea Palic.

Northern  Nevada Studios (NNS), a motion picture asset management corporation (Film Production Studio) that will be located in Incline Village, Reno, and Gardnerville, Nev.  NNS will provide motion picture production resources to filmmakers and was created by Jarrett Grimes, Daniella Calais, Jacob Bricklin, Scott Tepper, Mitch Wiseman.

UrbanFeat, LLC is a mobile smartphone application that makes location-based information easily accessible by bridging the gap between local consumers and small businesses. It was conceptualized by Viking Roald, Marcus Plyhr, Sabrina Belleci, Jaka Jazbec

-Staff Reports

1 Comment

One Response to “Business plan teams advance to finals at Donald W. Reynolds Governor’s Cup”

1. Jâlé and Warren Trepp Business Plan Competition beginsEagle's Eye on August 29th, 2013 6:12 am

[…] team members on the Pure Ski Experience were graduates Tea Palic and Luca Ricou, and Senior Matea […]